Friday 17 July 2015

Spiderweb



after my walk
a perfect spiderweb
                                             stuck to my glasses                         (Lee Gurga)

after staring each other
                                    i let her go to her web                        (myself)

 
This Haiku is shared with - Carpe Diem Tan Renga Challenge #94 Lee Gurga's "a perfect spider web"

Photo Courtesy : Google Images

PS- Dear friends, its my first time ever that I have tried a Tan Renga so please help me learn more about it and feel free to point out my mistake.

11 comments:

  1. First tan renga? I think you did this very well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! It's my first tan renga ... Thank you so much for encouraging me!! :)

      Delete
    2. Very welcome :)

      Delete
  2. I think so as well! Keep writing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very good one, with shades of emotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did great a nice completion/continuation

    ReplyDelete

Don't Forget To Join US On Facebook
×
bloggerProvided by Blogolect